Friday, June 1, 2007

Loch Ness Monster caught on Video


These are always fun. It gets the imagination going. It is exciting. No matter if it is real or not things like this are fun to think about. It appears that a scientist at the Loch Ness Lake has caught the monster on video. I don't know if I believe in the monster or bigfoot or things like that but since I have not experienced seeing OR not seeing them (through my own scientific study) how can I say they are not real. I am the type of person who must experience things before I believe them.
So here is an image of the video and a link to the news story and the video shot by the scientist.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Great! I was trying to find a video of it, but all I could find was the news story.

senkyoshi said...

At the top right of the news story you can click on the picture and it says "Launch". Click on it and it will take you to the video.

senkyoshi said...

I'm glad you've decided to enter the blogging world officially now! Keep it up!