Monday, September 17, 2007

Disneyland finally gets new Monorails

I think I heard them talking about this in the mi-90's but nothing happened. It now looks like Disneyland will get new monorails. From the concept drawings they look pretty cool. They are going to put them on the tracks in late November but probably will not be available for use by visitors until maybe a few weeks later since they have to test them and train the operators. Here are the pictures of first the current Monorail and concept art of the new one.


3 comments:

Kimberly Nicole said...

oh I miss disneyland... I can't wait to go... oh that'd be cool!

Carrie said...

Wow, they look cool!

DomiNate said...

Did you know that Seattle has a monorail? It only goes from the mall to the Seattle Center, if I remember right, but it's kind of cool. It would be neat if they would add to it - but that would mean more taxes.

Christina